Tip of the Day #55: Top 10 Monogrammed Gifts for Bridesmaids
Okay, so you’ve done your homework and followed Tip of the Day #44: How to Court Your Bridesmaids as well as Tip of the Day #26: How to Dress Your Wedding Divas. You’ve got the bridesmaid dresses and have expressed how excited you are to include your favorite gals in your wedding. Now what? Time to pick out some stellar gifts. Since the holidays are around the corner and artful gift giving is on my mind, here are my top 10 monogrammed gifts for bridesmaids.
2. Tote Bags L.L. Bean totes are timeless and incredibly useful for everything from toting around books to beach supplies and everything in between. They’re the perfect gift for bridesmaids who are toting their make-up and change of clothes from your ceremony to the reception.
3. Necklaces/Jewelry I am loving the gold monogrammed necklaces from Be Monogrammed. So chic and versatile for every day wear as well as special occasions.
4. Robes I am so obsessed with robes for bridal party photos. One of my biggest pet peeves is photos of a bridal party getting ready where everyone looks sloppy and discombobulated. These robes from Etsy vendor shopmemento will photograph beautifully and be worn for years to come.
5. Beach Towels These towels from Haymarket Designs are perfect for a summer or destination wedding. Too cute!
7. Phone Case Since we’re living in a digital age, these custom phone cases from Etsy shop SweetSosbeeDesigns are the perfect every day accessory.
8. Key Chain Practical and perfect for keeping track of keys! Loving this key chain from Etsy vendor polkadotsmg.
9. Slippers Adorable and perfect for resting those tired tootsies after a night of dancing – love these slippers from Beau Coup!
10. Cosmetics Bag If you’re a product hoarder like me, a personalized cosmetic bag is the perfect way to sort your beauty essentials. I love these waffle print picks fromEtsy shop ConnieStitches.